29 December 2010

Life has gotten way too crazy.

Adam and I broke up over a month ago. Well, I guess I can't really say "broke up". Apparently we're just "taking a break" because his family is full of drama (it's not really my place to say what kind) and what with my not having a job or any money, I wasn't helping him, just causing him more stress. I've been very worried and sad quite often since then, but I think calling him on the 25th to wish him a Merry Christmas was just what we needed to start talking again. After he gets off work (which I assume is still at 5 or 6) today I'm going to text him and find out what we're going to do about getting his backpack back into his custody. I should probably also ask him if he's going to the New Year's potluck at our friend Benson's house. I know I want to, but I'm not about to ask him for a ride. My mom could take me, or maybe if Lizz is going I'll catch a ride with her. 

I got a lot of awesome shit for Christmas. New shoes, a shopping trip to the Lodi Station Outlets (where I got, among other things, the most comfortable jeans I have ever worn), a Target gift card, a video camera that also takes still photos, pajamas, and a bunch of other stuff. My brother got a portable speaker docking doohickey for his iPod as well as the one thing he really wanted, WWE Smackdown Vs. RAW 2011, a game for his Wii. It's actually quite fun. What I like most about professional wrestling is that it's like watching a comedy. Not even the wrestlers take themselves seriously. The only thing that makes it stupid is the fact that a) it's so obviously fake, and b) stupid kids try to copy the stuff they see on TV and end up in the hospital. News flash, if you hit somebody with a fucking ladder, they're going to get a concussion at the very least. 

Here's some really big news. The Akron Zips men's soccer team won the College Cup! I can't wait to see how we're going to celebrate. Well, my mom's on the way to pick me up from the library and I have to check something on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be honest. Brutal, even. I don't give a shit.